Saturday, August 30, 2008

The End of an Era

The old NEC TV that has been in our home almost 24 years has left the premises. It has be sent to the Fernley House where it will contiune to bring joy and entertainment to those staying in that house. This TV and been in and out of the closet more times that can be numbered. It is the device that brought movies into our home with a list of over 700 watched in this 24" screen. Truly the passing of an era in our home entertainment. Copies of this picture can be ordered in 8x10 glossy suitable for framing. Just $19.95 + $5.95 S&H. Wallet size available also. Call for a price.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am sad to see that T.V. go. I will take some wallet size please.

Ish said...

I would like 17 - 8X10s please to distribute to my friends.