Saturday, September 13, 2008

The strawberries are still very good.
The corn maze is getting ready for the October pumpkin patch.
A big pumpkin grew on the trellis. I had to put some netting around it to hold it up.
Hot red peppers to be dried for Mexican beans. Maybe with tacos. Anybody interested?
A last cucumber blossom. We had such sweet cucumbers this year.

3 comments:

tyson_81 said...

Nice pictures =) realy fun to look at.. Have a nice day // Jenny

Shannon said...

That looks like a perfect pumpkin. I search and search in the bins at the store to find a perfect pumpkin just like the one you are growing. Cody and I just finished doing our own ward cub scout day camp....a lot of work but the boys had a great time!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

Beautiful garden. I can't wait to have a little garden. Looking at what you have grown and how well you have kept your garden I am positive that Josh will be just as good as a gardener as you are. Red chili's? Yummy and of course beautiful.
SARAH