
My mother was born 89 years ago in February 23, in Cuba, New Mexico. Here she is blowing out her candle(s) as we celebrate with her. She and my father, live in Farmington, NM with Gary and Annie and their family.

This the first time in many years (20+) that all five Teare children have been together. Here we are with our parents. This was the only picture where everone was looking happy even though my eyes are closed, I am not asleep(?). My mother wears dark glasses because she had eye problems and this allows her to see better. Front row, Jane Teare Braithwaite, Elzada Bessie Teare, James Lindgren Teare, Ellen Lee Teare Reed. Back row: Mark Edward Teare, James Leland Teare (favorite son) and Gary John Teare.

This is a picture of the house that is on the ranch my Grandfather Young (mother's father) use to own. On our way to Farmington we stopped by the ranch which is outside of Cuba and took some pictures. The ranch is currently a guest ranch during the summer months. This is where my mother grew up and where I spent alot of time when my parent left Jane and I there with our grandparents. A great place with lots of memories.
1 comment:
You went to Cuba? JK ;) Great family pics! I love the posting! SOOooo I hear we are all going camping when Josh and I come? Are you so EXCITED? I am! Can't wait to see the outdoor dad.
Post a Comment