Summer time, time to make root beer. I had some help at the start but they left and wanted to wait for the finished product. Like the little red hen.
 |
Alicia bought up all the Root Beer Extract in the valley. It is hard to find nowdays.
Yeast is also required for this type of root beer. I got my yeast from the wine and beer making shop. Also, bottles and bottle caps are needed. They can be purchased from the same shop. |
 |
| 4 pounds of sugar, 4 gallons of warter, 1 bottle of extract and a package of brewing yeast. Mis well. |
 |
| Pour root beer into the sterilized bottles. I run my bottles throught dishwasher. |
 |
| Place sterilized cap on bottle |
Crimp the cap in place.
 |
| Finished product. Incubate to get it fizzy and then refrigerate, aerve and enjoy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment